Nginx, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, which is often referred to as the LNMP suite, but here MySQL is replaced with a newer version of MariaDB on the Raspberry Pi. The following is the detailed process of installing LNMP on the Raspberry Pi. Install Nginx sudo apt-get install nginx-light Install PHP7.3 sudo apt-get install php7.3-fpm Configure Nginx The default location of the Nginx configuration file is...
This design has undergone two iterations of physical verification. Except for the OTP function that is not open to the outside world, the other functions of the TUSB8041 are fully realized. Its functions include:
- Implemented USB 3.0 hub function, backward compatible with USB 2.0 link
- Implement four USB-A female downstream ports and one USB-B female upstream port to transmit data at a maximum speed of approximately 5Gbps (SuperSpeed)
- The device can be powered by 5.5 outer diameter 2.5 inner diameter DC power interface, the power supply voltage is 9V ~ 14V DC, and the required adapter power is not less than 45W
- After the external power interface is plugged in, the device power will automatically switch from the upstream Vbus port power supply to an external independent power supply
- Device attributes can be modified through external EEPROM, providing default configuration binary files (* .bin)
- In the default configuration, when the uplink port is connected, the four downlink ports support CDP, DCP protocol up to 2A@5V fast charging mode
- In the default configuration, when the uplink port is not connected, the four downlink ports support ACP1 / 2, CDP, and DCP protocols up to 2A@5V fast charging mode
- The four downstream ports are controlled by independent current-limiting switches. When the output current of any downstream port exceeds 2A, the PC will receive an overcurrent notification from the downstream port and reset it manually
- The chip TUSB8041 is pin-to-pin compatible with TUSB8041A and has been verified to implement the USB 3.1 Gen1 standard
This design uses Altium Designer to draw schematic files and PCB files. After the sample is produced, the PCB is manually soldered and debugged. Debug test voltage, current, clock frequency and other parameters, and test separately for current limiting, overcurrent, warning, fast charging and other characteristics. At the same time, a rough comparison of the speed changes of a high-speed SSD mobile hard disk directly connected to a PC and a PC via a HUB during large file transfers has resulted in no significant difference in transfer speed.
The design uses Si9000 to calculate the differential impedance based on the PCB material specifications. During the layout process, use the differential pair tool routing to do equal length processing, and use the Shield tool to protect the differential line to obtain the best signal integrity. Since there are no devices such as TDR and VNA nearby, detailed testing cannot be performed.
All components in the PCB document contain a 3D form factor to facilitate secondary development of the enclosure. A simple shell file is attached in the file
The main chips of this design are selected from Texas Instruments. The company has complete device information and is very friendly to independent developers. In the test process, TE, Molex, CUI and Foxconn connectors are mainly used. These manufacturers have better device quality and longer life. For electrolytic capacitors, polymer capacitors such as Panasonic POSCAP commonly used in high-speed digital circuits are used to improve the overall power quality.
This design uses four layers of boards, the top layer signal, the middle layer ground and power, and the bottom layer low speed signal. Greatly guarantees power and signal integrity.
This design port has overcurrent protection and static protection to ensure the safety of the equipment.
In the design, several semiconductor manufacturers' reference designs on USB 3.0 were referenced. The USB Association's USB 3 Spec and some online copyright designs were unclear.
In this document, the entire 1.2 version PCB project file is mainly included, which can extract BOM, Gerber and other manufacturing related files.
You can download here
Discussion are very welcomed.